A Benefit for Cranbrook Academy of Art's Scholarship Program
Saturday, April 26, 6:30pm
Click here to purchase tickets
Check back here to bid on one of three experiences with our Artists-in-Residence. ClickBid online bidding will begin soon! Details and a link to bid will be posted as soon as the items go live.
Join us for STUDIO, an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an intimate dinner in Cranbrook Academy of Art’s private studio spaces. Each of the Academy’s ten departmental studios - 2D Design, 3D Design, Architecture, Ceramics, Fiber, Metalsmithing, Painting, Photography, Print Media, and Sculpture – will welcome a small group to enjoy dinner with the department’s Artist-in-Residence and current students.
Have insightful conversations, and see the most recent work of our students before the OPEN(Studios) event the following day.
All proceeds benefit the Academy's scholarship programs. Please contact STUDIO staff at 248.645.3214 or 248-645-3579 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. To purchase tickets, click here.
Ticket Prices (Please see the sections below for what is included with each pass):
- $450 Benefactors (Academy Alumni $400) / Benefactors enjoy the opportunity of choosing the studio where they will dine.
- $250 Patrons (Academy Alumni $200) / Patrons will enjoy dinner in an assigned studio.
Late-Night STUDIO Pass @ 9:30 pm:
- $95 (Academy Alumni $75)
Both Benefactor and Patron STUDIO Pass tickets include the following:
- Prelude reception at Cranbrook Art Museum
- Dinner in an Academy studio with architects, artists, designers, collectors and friends to talk with students and faculty in their individual studios and to preview their work-in-progress
- The opportunity to move freely to other departments for dessert (as time permits)
Late-Night Passes include the following:
- The opportunity to join STUDIO patrons and visit with Academy students and faculty in their individual studios, preview their work-in-progress and move freely onto other studios, as time permits.
- Dessert and drinks until 11:30pm
Additional Support Provided By:
Jennifer and Dan Gilbert
Jodi Alpert Gross
Johnson Law, PLC
2014 STUDIO Honorary Chair
2014 STUDIO Hosts
Mike & Adele Acheson
Maggie & Bob Allesee
Lynda & Ron Charfoos
Peggy Daitch & Peter Remington
Dominic & Erin DiMarco
Linda Dresner & Ed Levy, Jr
Kerry & Susan Feiten
Elizabeth & Gary Fields
Bharat & Lynn Gandhi
Bud & Nancy Liebler
Tim & Marilyn Mast
Phillip Morici & Joe Nierdka
Rip & Gail Rapson
Cathy & Jim Rosenthal
Alan & Rebecca Ross
Allan & Nancy Rothfeder
Sandra Seligman & Gil Glassberg
Bob Wilson & Sandy Smith
STUDIO 2014 Committee