The Sculpture Center Features Work of Recent Academy Graduates
The Sculpture Center in Cleveland, Ohio, features the work of numerous Cranbrook Academy of Art Sculpture students and alumni in the new exhibition, The Shape of Sculpture: Recent Cranbrook Graduates. The opening reception for the exhibition takes place virtually on September 12, 2020, from 5-7pm EST.
Artists included in the exhibition:
- Melika Abikenari (Sculpture ’21)
- Caroline Del Giudice (Sculpture ’20)
- Tiffany Danielle Elliott (Sculpture ’19)
- Moira Maloney (Sculpture ’19)
- Jeff Schofield (Sculpture ’19)
- Mingdong Sun (Sculpture ’20)
- Dessislava Terzieva (Sculpture ’21)
- Luke Warren (Sculpture ’20)
- Liu Yuan (Sculpture ’19)
Read more from Cool Cleveland here.
Find out more about the exhibition and register for the virtual opening event here.